- Accountability: We are empowered to do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it, with a sense of urgency.
- Creating Value for Our Customers: We are passionate and resourceful in delivering innovative products and services that create the best value for our customers.
- Diversity: We derive strength from the diversity of our team.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest professional and personal ethical standards.
- Respect: We treat all team members and customers with respect, consideration and appreciation.
- Teamwork: We all work together and communicate clearly to achieve our common goals.
- Trust: We earn and maintain trust in all of our relationships.
- Mission Statement
Southern Partners is a certified woman owned minority business with the Supplier Clearinghouse. Southern Partners has unmatched business, energy and regulatory expertise. Southern Partners consists of a well rounded management team with over 40 years of combined managerial experience relating to energy services management, operations management, and logistics. Nicole Sias is the managing partner firmly committed to Southern Partners.
Ms. Sias is the President and Chief Executive Officer, of Southern Partners, Inc. responsible for establishing the company structure as well as day-to-day operations of the company. She is also responsible for evaluating and maintaining industry standards, developing personnel policies and procedures and ensures that company functions in these areas are consistent with overall company objectives, policies, procedures and best practices.
Ms. Sias had a career in Personal Lines Insurance spanning over 16 years. As a Marketing Representative, Ms. Sias managed broker accounts by evaluating market conditions, managing the business mix and retention of 100+ broker accounts, as well as monitoring and increasing agency performance and production. Ms. Sias successfully grew her Los Angeles and Orange County territory into Permanent General Assurance Corporation’s most successful territory in California, writing an average of over $6 million in premiums per year. Ms. Sias attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, majoring in Education.